Blogger Backgrounds


Awwchak awwchak sayang awakk! :D
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

You mean so MUCH to me :')

You mean so much to me,
More than I could ever say,
And even if you don't believe me,
I mean it in every way .
Whenever were together,
Nothing can go wrong,
And I'm starting to think,
That with you is where I belong .
Whenever we are together,
I thank God that I'm alive,
With you by my side,
I think I can survive .
You take away my sadness,
You take away my pain,
This feeling when I'm with you,
Is nothing I can explain .
I wish that I could be with you,
All throughout each day,
Therefore the smile on my face,
Would never have to go away .
I know you understand,
That I'm in a constant fight,
And your one main reason,
Why my life is worth the fight .
You’ve always been there for me,
No matter what I’ve gone through,
So I just want to take this time to say,
Thank you and I love you .
Im the luckiest person to have you in my life .
I love you with every single beat of my heart .

Amirul Mukmin Razally

0 comments: